Seriously, Why Hire a Triathlon Coach?
Are you contemplating your first Ironman or 70.3 and you're not sure how to get started?
Are you an experienced Age Grouper who wants a podium finish this season?
Are you an triathlon newbie wanting structure and good insight from a coach?
Are you heading to a World Championship and want to represent the United States well?
Do you want ACCOUNTABILITY for your workouts and a well thought out structured program?
Are you driven, motivated, and hungry for excellence in triathlon?
If you answered any of these questions with a YES then you may want to consider hiring a triathlon coach this season.
That's where I come in.
I did my first triathlon in March of 2007. I knew little about the sport other than the fact that I would need to brush up on my swim skills. I was fortunate enough to encounter a Category II Cyclist and triathlon coach while riding my bike one afternoon. He ended up writing my program for me for my first race and I ended up with a first place podium finish. The sweet taste of victory left my hungry for more. It's been an amazing ride ever since then. I went on to complete over 50+ races in my career, and now I am honored to help other athletes become BADASS. I can help YOU too.
CLICK HERE TO SET UP A FREE 15 MIN CONSULTATION PHONE CALL WITH ME!
WHAT DO I GET WHEN HIRING MARY TIMONEY AS COACH?
1. Accountability. Each week I will load your workout schedule in the Training Peaks calendar so you know exactly what is coming in the week ahead. You upload your workouts using the app and a smart watch so I can look at your data for each workout.
2. Motivation. I will continually increase the intensity and duration of your workouts as we move toward race day. I will stay in close contact with you and monitor your progress. If I feel you are not being challenged I will take it up a notch with you.
3. One on one coaching. Each week I will schedule a call with you if you want to ask questions, talk strategy, or review your progress.
4. Swim Gait And Run Gait Analysis. When you sign up for monthly coaching with me, I will analyze your running form and swimming form with an Ironman University Swim and Run Gait analysis. All you have to do is send me a few videos and I will go through frame by frame and give you tips on how you can improve your running economy and swim economy.
5. Race Strategy. As we get closer to RACE DAY I will gather as much information as I can about your race course and from there we will have a STRATEGY phone call to map out your race plan.
6. Unlimited email and text communication. I am a huge fan of good communication and you pretty much have access to me when you need it. We can also schedule a weekly phone call.
I have been a Certified Triathlon Coach since 2015 and certifications include:
USA Triathlon Level 1 Certified Coach
Ironman University Certified Coach
USA Cycling Level 3 Certified Coach
I have raced something like 60 triathlons in my career to include Age Group National Championship and World Championship 2017. I know it when I see a hungry athlete looking to do something EPIC. Is that YOU? If your answer to this question is a strong "HELL YEAH!" then we need to talk.
What are you waiting for? Let's start working together NOW to help you own your next race. I have helped a lot of athletes do epic shit and I can help YOU.
CLICK HERE to sign up for MONTHLY COACHING.
CLICK HERE to set up a FREE 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION PHONE CALL.