5 Reasons to Hire a Personal Trainer in College Station, Texas
I have been in the fitness industry for the past 10 years now and before that I was a teacher and market researcher. I was always a runner (mostly marathon and half marathon distances) but never really thought about becoming a trainer until later on in life. Because we lived on many different military bases, it was hard to keep a steady career going and there were kids and deployments along the way that sometimes threw a wrench into my grandiose career plans. The older I get the more passionate I become about fitness and the endless possibilities it has to offer you mentally, physically, and emotionally. In 2009, I took the American College of Sports Medicine Personal Trainer Exam and PASSED! It was super scientific if I remember correctly and I studied the material for about 4 months straight while I was teaching classes at the Naval Base gym in Newport Rhode Island.
Fast forward a few years and here I am teaching classes (which I love) and helping folks feel better about themselves through physical fitness. So here are my top 5 reasons to hire a Personal Trainer in College Station Texas!
1. Accountability is KEY! When you purchase 8 training sessions you must COMMIT to showing up for them! This is an investment you have made in yourself! Someone is waiting for you to push you to your limits and yes, you must show up!
2. Motivation. I often keep clients motivated by setting small goals and sticking to them. For example, we try to see if they can lessen their body fat percentage by a certain date, or look better in a piece of clothing.
3. Nutrition. Sometimes people don't know what to eat and I have a lot of resources for that . I am a coach with Team Beachbody and I have access to all kinds of workouts, meal plans, and nutrition guidance that I like to share with my clients. I always recommend the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology for folks who want to drop some serious weight while eating healthy and filling their body with good nutrition. Find the 21 Day Fix under the Workouts tab on this site!
4. Variety. Sometimes people just want to change up their routine and meeting with trainer is a great way to freshen up your workout! Trainers look at workout ideas all day long and are always wanting to challenge their clients with new moves! A Trainer may be just the thing you need to light a fire under your workout routine!
5. Get Results. Your Trainer wants to see you get into your skinny jeans or look great in a bathing suit. Not only do they push you, but they share your vision of what the outcome looks like. They know specific moves to target the areas you want to work on.